Where did the Vitamin D Council get its recommendation that adults take 5,000 IU/day of vitamin D3 for the rest of their life?
The Institute of Medicine’s Food and Nutrition Board say 600 IU/day is enough for adults and the Endocrine Society says 2,000 IU/day is enough for most adults.
What recommendation is accurate? The Vitamin D Council has a different recommendation.
Read the full article at The Vitamin D Council:
Print This Post
- Repairing the Damaged Plasma Membrane of the Cell and the Membrane-Bound Organelles
- Specific Chemical Compounds in Citrus Peels Demonstrates Potential Promise in Cancer Prevention
- Piperine Enhances the Serum Concentration, Extent of Absorption and Bioavailability of Curcumin
- Natural Compounds That Promote Anti-Aggregation And Clearance of Amyloid Beta
- Flip Your AMPK switch to the “ON” position