Where did the Vitamin D Council get its recommendation that adults take 5,000 IU/day of vitamin D3 for the rest of their life?
The Institute of Medicine’s Food and Nutrition Board say 600 IU/day is enough for adults and the Endocrine Society says 2,000 IU/day is enough for most adults.
What recommendation is accurate? The Vitamin D Council has a different recommendation.
Read the full article at The Vitamin D Council:
Print This Post
- Natural Rapalogs that Inhibit the mTOR Pathway
- Gymnema sylvestre Improves the Function of and Regenerates Pancreatic Beta Cells
- Repairing the Damaged Plasma Membrane of the Cell and the Membrane-Bound Organelles
- The Potent Compounds of Salvia militorrhiza (Danshen)
- Oxaloacetate Reduces Neuroinflammation