European doctors prescribe a periwinkle-originated drug called vinpocetine to patients suffering from cognitive problems ranging from short-term memory loss to Alzheimer’s dementia.
Vinpocetine exerts several anti-aging mechanisms, but its most profound effect may be its ability to interfere with processes associated with chronic cerebral hypoperfusion.103 The diverse mechanisms of vinpocetine explain its beneficial effects on clinical signs and symptoms of cerebrovascular insufficiency.
Print This Post
- Enhancing and Protecting the Components of the Neurons with Nutraceuticals, Foods and Herbs
- Preventing Brain Atrophy and Cognitive Decline with Omega-3 Fatty Acids and B-Complex Vitamins
- Repairing the Damaged Plasma Membrane of the Cell and the Membrane-Bound Organelles
- Oxaloacetate Reduces Neuroinflammation
- Balancing Your Neurotransmitter Systems Naturally