Chronic inflammation accelerates aging and is an underlying factor in many of the diseases associated with aging.
But by reducing this chronic inflammation, you can actually live a longer and substantially healthier life.
How do you do this?
A new target for lowering inflammation is HMGB-1 – what some scientists are calling the “inflammatory switch” in aging adults.
Researchers have discovered that an extract from mung beans can inhibit HMGB-1 and dramatically lower inflammation.
Join Dr. Mike to learn more about this exciting research.
Listen To Podcast
Print This Post
- Syzygium cumini: A Tree from the Indian Subcontinent with Multiple Health Benefits
- Roe (eggs) of Marine Animals is the Best Natural Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Resistant Starch Produces Short-Chain Fatty Acids Which Benefits the Large Intestine
- Tart Cherry Demonstrates Chemoprevention Potential
- Apigenin Demonstrates Great Promise As A Natural Molecule for Cancer Prevention