Dr. Perlmutter is a foremost authority on neurology and neurological health.
This four part video series is on Brain Health presented at the A4M Conference.
Part 1 of 4
Part 2 of 4
Part 3 of 4
Part 4 of 4
Print This Post
- Can a Spoonful of Ceylon Cinnamon Make the Parkinson’s Go Down?
- Modulating the Genetic Factors (ApoE) of Alzheimer’s Disease With Positive Behaviors and Natural Substances
- Higher Red Blood Cell EPA and DHA Levels Corresponds with Larger Total Brain and Hippocampal Volumes Plus Preserves Cognitive Function
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is Essential and Critical for Brain Development and Maintenance
- Enhancing and Protecting the Components of the Neurons with Nutraceuticals, Foods and Herbs