The health benefits of spearmint and rosemary have been described for years in numerous studies, but new research in mice suggests that antioxidants from spearmint and rosemary made into an enhanced extract can improve learning and memory, potentially helping with age-related cognitive decline.
Read Full Article at Medical News Today
Print This Post
- Ginkgo biloba Increases Global Cerebral Blood Flow
- Maintaining the Integrity of the Blood-Brain Barrier
- Acetylcholine: Enhancing this Important Neurotransmitter
- Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola): Considered a “Miracle Elixir of Life” by Traditional Chinese Medicine*
- Berberine is Shown to be Effective Against Alzheimer’s Disease