The health benefits of spearmint and rosemary have been described for years in numerous studies, but new research in mice suggests that antioxidants from spearmint and rosemary made into an enhanced extract can improve learning and memory, potentially helping with age-related cognitive decline.
Read Full Article at Medical News Today
Print This Post
- Natural Compounds That Promote Anti-Aggregation And Clearance of Amyloid Beta
- Can a Spoonful of Ceylon Cinnamon Make the Parkinson’s Go Down?
- Modulating the Genetic Factors (ApoE) of Alzheimer’s Disease With Positive Behaviors and Natural Substances
- Enhancing and Protecting the Components of the Neurons with Nutraceuticals, Foods and Herbs
- Drynaria Rhizome May Enhance Memory Function and Ameliorate Alzheimer’s Disease Pathologies